MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

check mdt company news , page-22

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Honestly We probibly would have been in a better place if we fire saled the asserts and closed the trust down. Management stated their goal was to "maximize shareholder value" I don't honestly see with the dilution where facing this will be the case.

If you look at all the REIT's We have prolly been the most screwed over. I think CNP's Debt for equity swap was better then this.

Copper Ill get on to you questions later today need to sleep been at work all night!

Basically dividend on this stock is no longer for a long time. Most of it has been locked up now to pay down principal futher to this once you add our dilution their will be basically nothing left. With an NTA of between 10 - 14c with very low dividence without any likely hood of changing in the near future I would think well be lucky to see above 7c anytime in the near future.

Sorry to be negititive but my take on this is its the worst possible outcome. for us as holders. The company survives and the holders get screwed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.