MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

check mdt company news , page-27

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    ok I go.

Look though gearing would be reduced to 65% assuming the full 209mil was used to pay down debt and no free cash was used.

There is no dividend forcast for the short term so the answer to that would be 0 however if you take Core earnings last half and double it 1.54c to 3.08c to make it for the full year. Then on the assumption that there will be around 4.1billion shares in total issued onces the cap raising at current sp was completed.

Youd be looking at around 0.007c per share divindend. However this doesn't take into account any of the properties which have recently had their earnings locked up which must be used to pay down the principal of their loan (those properties in the longhorn facility) I can't caluate this as MDT don't disclose indivual shopping centre earnings.

NTA should be around 10-12c I believe. This is hard to calulate as we really don't know what rate the cap rasing will be @.

The orbis situation is tough. Orbis seem to be happy to ride the bad times of stocks. However this may break their back. They have purchases their shares mostly around the 10c + mark. I think this stock will struggle to see that price in the long term and see any real prospects of any worth while dividence. So my thoughts if i was at orbis would be to cut my losses and get out. This stock will have very little upside if the cap raising goes though at current market SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.