AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

check out this link, page-31

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Obviously we're all excited about the advent of next generation audio. And that's certainly why I'm in this. But my earlier point about patents and their worth was that AP's development/investigations have been so deep, and contrary to HC commentary so rapid, our company (sorry Fred yours) now invigorates the MEMS game to the point that the entire MEMS industry is dependant on numerous AP patents, and anyone who's listening knows who the golden child of MEMS patents is, that protective cover, which is being blatantly sought out by Apple, and obviously other similar companies, but that's all I know. This is not secret information, so far as I know it's also not published or promoted information. Who else knows this? I wasn't alone when I heard it after the AGM.
    All I'm saying is that the value of their patents alone make this company currently look cheap. Why don't they sell or at least lease the knowledge to Apple etc. already? So far as I understand simply due to the process of securing all legal aspects of said patents. And in some cases actually securing the patents. No dust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.