CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

check out this u guru , page-18

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Tho I lack the years of experience some on this board have I think I have always been fairly much in the "gap must be filled" camp - most of the time anyway - was starting to doubt it with cmr but when I managed to catch a minute to log on at lunchtime and see it being filled I decided I'll nevthat is at least until the next time I start to doubt it -

Even managed to type fast enough to pick up a few more and round my holding up to a nice even number that I am now very comfy with - but had to lock in a cpl of pretty ugly losses elsewhere to fund it - Also managed to wash out that tiny tad of a bitter taste left in me from existing holders not getting a lookin on the 125 placement and the apparent lack of respect those who got a look in treated that privilege (yeah yeah old news but I been out of the country a cpl of weeks) - but feel happy happy happy now to have grabbed a few at a cent or so less than them - fair the Gods must be - makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - even gunna vote yes at agm now. Feeling sooo happy and benevolent Im gunna take the missus for a beer and a bar meal at the pub!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.