VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Starplus,""Mate I agree with you! You did the right thing...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    Starplus,

""Mate I agree with you! You did the right thing getting out!""

""Hope, you would think again on VRC and thing like a professional.""

""Again @1.1c a share and issue of 181 million shares means total issued share capital would be over 3 billion that is too much.""

""Price at posting: 1.3¢ Sentiment: None Disclosure: Not Held""

With all due respect mate, these were the comments that you were making back in March when you were telling everyone who cared to listen to get out of Volt.... As you can see they were trading at 1.3c back then . Last time I checked there were over 90 million traded at an average price of over 2.9c. Anyone who would have listened to your good advice back then would not be looking too rosey right now. There might be a few who wished they had ignored your good advice.

In that post you also gave us your reasons why you believed the share price would not go up. And here we are, now trading at over 150% above where you were telling everyone to sell out. Once again you obviously got it very wrong. But I guess that really doesn't matter much to you does it ?

Now it seems you are happy to once again give us your thoughts why we should we selling Volt. Lucky you are not a stock broker. Your clients might be suing you now for giving them bad advice to sell out...

Think about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.