CXC 0.00% $27.25 coeur d'alene mines corporation.

check the chart .., page-32

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Fundamentally there is nothing wrong with CXC, anyone that sells for the short term is feeding the fear in the market. If you read the announcements they are all positive, even Kensington seems to now be going ahead in early 2009. What is feeding this is fear, greed, the cyclical nature of PM, remember PM are always down this quarter and the next quarter.
    If you compare with other producers/miners then CXC is following the trend. Approx six weeks ago it was trading over $5 now suddenly in the low threes, please explain what has changed, nothing. And please do not mention the additional debt, because I will let everyone here know to please email me if you can provide me funds at the same rate that CXC was able to obtain them.
    Please remember also that BSG was only planning above ground open cut, whereas CXC is planning both above and underground mining for the Mexico tenements.
    It is in times like these when doomsayers and fear take hold, money is made by the astute and patient investor. At current levels CXC is a buy in my own personal opinion, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.