CRJ 0.00% 1.5¢ caravel energy limited

check the price, page-9

1. 10,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    sorry guys been away all day....

pretty piddly selling really so def nothing to worry about, and yes I reckon its s till a bit early for dumping, they wouldnt have hit the mineralised zone quite yet in my opinion although tomorrow will be call time for me i think....

i think it was you seafarer thats getting a bit nervous, holes 3 , 4 and 5 are the best prospects mate and as was pointed out the first hole has only been tested for copper (or in fact only visualed),

The directors will be doing all they can to make sure the share price keeps the oppies in the money because i'm sure they would want them all converted by sept. afterall it would probably pay for another drilling program in case of limited success with the first drilling program.

in addition with any due diligence work which may happen with potential suitors its obviously in the directors and shareholders best interests that crj's shareprice remains high.

no way should you be panicing yet thats for sure maybe if by hole 4 nothing has happened you need to be thinking about organising your money to convert your oppies.....

afterall the ground is still highly prospective

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.