THB 3.23% 3.2¢ thunderbird resources limited

check this article out, page-11

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Wise words.

I assumed before consolidation that 0.001 was the bottom and even though my heavy investment at various prices averaged my purchase price down to about a cent, I held thinking 0.001 was the bottom and it could only go up.

After consolidation investment halved again quickly. Joined in the capital raising to average down again. Then fell further. So got more to average down again.

They say never have all your eggs in one basket but at one stage I admit, I trusted the investment and trusted the management.

I still hold as to me, it isn't the top 20 shareholder selling as their numbers remain unchanged. It isn't small investors either as around 98% of holders have unmarketable parcels. It's only a few selling down for reasons I can't explain.

Copper isn't a bad sector to be in. Their assets aren't half bad either. With new company name and now with a new board in place, I'm tempted to keep buying more.

No one in their right frame of mind would join the board of a sinking ship. It would affect their future career.

VOR always had an element of surprise. CJC can be the same. And now with less shares out there, the share is less liquid.

Yes I may be crazy, but I will still hold. I'm sure the new board is working on a plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $7.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $37.93K 1.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1260110 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 35753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.