DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

GOOD FIND...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    GOOD FIND ASF

"http://www.afr.com/Page/Uuid/2a9eab1a-1504-11e3-a22c-4f9fe2ca3a14

I can't paste the whole thing, but I can paste this, as fair usage:

"We hear that the winding road taken by Discovery Metals to sale is close to denouement.
    Cupric Canyon and at
    least one other party are said to have put feet on the ground in due diligence in Botswana."

Snippet is titled, "On path to Discovery". The snippet also says:

"Word is that the Phelps fellows [Phelps Dodge, who have links to Yu Yong] are keen on
    the Kalahari copper belt being tapped by Discovery. Which is why
    Cupric paid $80 million for a small Botswana copper play called Hanna and why its next step should be Discovery."

Dates as per article dates are

PUBLISHED: 04 Sep 2013 20:28:00

UPDATED: 05 Sep 2013 08:05:06

Please add in more detail on "Phelps Dodge, who have links to Yu Yong"******************************

This may help to arrest the manipulation of the share price

So are we to assume that these TWO new entrants to the DML game are not amongst
    those who were previously reportedly examining the DML data..examining data for months before....???????

Now with an update on production due ...copper looking better..silver doing well....

More appeared interested...in what was previously a one horse race.....

I would NOT count CFC out of the race at this juncture.....

Competition is good for investors......

This may add the competitive bidding edge we all want......

All the heavy dumping for 4 days ..3 days from 3 to 4 pm..and Today an early dump to
    stop a price rise.....adds up some heavy accumulation.........otherwise why not
    let the price rise much higher...and then sell into it...and get a much better price....

The ASX query which was abnormally long,has put eyes on DML and suspect trade activity....

Whilst there has been a lot of focus on the "sell down" by CFC

at a heavily discounted price to their original buy in price last year

consideration has to be given to the fact they paid over $1.20 a share

I'm doubting they are a genuine seller....especially facing losses like this

To date the CFC disposal has appears designed to lower the share price and the vwap.

To date the disposal has not been all that significant..just 8.4 million shares..at higher levels

With ample opportunity to buy all back and more at much lower levels.....time will tell if they have
    bought in their own wright...or if conveniently an "unrelated party" has bought all the cheap stock
    and sits below the reporting level of 5%..

So how now will DML respond to the Phelp Dodge boots on the ground article in the AFR...

They will probably remain silent for as long as possible......

This lot are giving nothing away

With the AFR leaking the Cupic article and now the Phelps Dodge interest one wonders
    just how long they can hold off on requesting a SUSPENSION FROM TRADING.....

NOT EXACTLY WORKING HARD AT protecting shareholders from predatory trading manipulation...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.