ZINC 0.08% $2,575.9 zinc futures

check this out, page-6

1. 2,086 Posts.
    "Observations:

From August to early November the stockpiles of zinc fell from 185,000 to 70,000. The price went up from $1.45 to $2.05.

From the same point in early November to present zinc stockpiles FELL from 100,000 to 97025. At the same time the price of Zinc fell from $2.05 to $1.53 or a fall of 52 cents."

So you are suggesting a drop in zinc stockpiles from 185,000 to 70,000 - is similar to - a drop from 100,000 to 97,025......

ahahahahahahahaha......

Gann....best you keep quiet from here on!!

Actually no.....keep up the light entertainment!!

Shouldn't you be gazing at the stars about now anyway for a few tips....for those unsure about what I'm talikng about.....

Subject brief notes on w d gann
    Stock Code XJO - S & P ASX 200 Index
    Posted 13/02/07 21:11
    Posted by The Apprentice
    IP 58.178.xxx.xxx
    Hotcopper Radio XJO on BoardRoom Radio
    Post #1562565 - 165 reads
    Start of thread

W. D. Gann

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Delbert Gann (June 6, 1878 – June, 1955), usually just called W. D. Gann, currently garners little name-recognition with the general public, but is well-known amongst traders. He was recognized not only for his trading abilities, but also for his financial market forecasts; the accuracy of these forecasts is the subject of substantial debate, and Gann's son later alleged that many of Gann's claims were fraudulent.

History

Gann was born in Lufkin, Texas on June 6, 1878. He started trading in stocks and commodities in 1902, and in 1908 he moved to New York City and opened his own brokerage firm. His early trading career was far from successful and he went bust more than once. This impelled him to analyse the markets and claim successful predictions. Controversy surrounds his claims of trading successes and whether he did indeed reveal his real methods or whether he took his secrets to the grave.

Gann claimed to have made over 50 million dollars in profits from his market forecasting and trading. After five decades of forecasting and trading, WD Gann moved to Florida where he continued writing, publishing, teaching, and studying the markets up until his death in June, 1955.

He claimed to base his market trading and forecasting methods on time, as well as on price, and said repeatedly that "time is the most important" when it comes to analysing and forecasting market movements. He claimed to be able to determine not only what the turning-point's price would be, but also when it would occur.

Controversy

W D Gann's only son John Gann is alleged to have said that Gann never did actually make the sum that was claimed and actually lived off the proceeds of the books and courses that he sold.

( 50 YEARS LATER WITH CHARTISTS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED!! )

----------------------------------------------------

Financial astrology

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Financial astrology (also known as business astrology, economic astrology, and astro-economics) is the practice of relating/correlating the movements of celestial bodies to events in financial markets. Financial astrology can be applied in the following ways: 1. Predicting major economic trends as they relate to certain cycles, specifically on the cycles of outer planets 2. Helping an investor find the best industry to be in for a particular period of time based on major planetary configurations 3. Identifying the best stocks to own during a particular time period 4. Identifying the best date and time to buy or sell a stock.

The practice carries the implicit belief that astrology is valid and influences human behaviour. Although astrology is generally regarded in mainstream Western thought as having no logical basis, advocates of the efficient markets hypothesis would make the same claim with respect to technical analysis, while technical analysts might in turn make the same claim about analysis based on observable market fundamentals.

Financial Astrologers of Note

W. D. GANN

Alphee Lavoie
    Raymond Merriman
    Grace K. Morris

-----------------------------------------------------

I thought I was only having a lend when I equated TA to horoscopes, palm readers and tea leaves!!!

Love to stay and debate, but I must go and stick my head outside to look at the stars.....see if I can't come up with a winner or two for tomorrow!!!

Financial Astrology....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pure gold!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZINC (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.