MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

check this out, page-9

1. 8,606 Posts.
    After todays meeting, Im still buying as i can.

Quick report:
    The overall summaries given by the other posters are pretty spot on by my account.

Long report:
    When you look at the presentation and the infrastructure we have, these guys work pretty hard. There are very tangeable aspects to this company and we will present very nicely to a potential buyer when we hit the 7m/c/ft per day.
    I recall Jeff saying a few of times of how "enourmous these gas flows were" when they were first brought to surface.

I also heard $3-60 for 1P quality.

I also heard Jeff mention something about the Mancos Blackhawk reserve (Highly organic, silkstone and sandstone) to be potentially the BIGGEST in North America.
    I also heard that the Mancos Shale wells could be drilled to a total Max Depth of 13,000feet.

I also heard The Kenilworth Rail Road is in production as we speak.

I also heard that we can expect it to be a production range of 1-5million cubic feet per day for each of the wells at Clear Creek.

I also heard that we have already parted with any money we need to for the continuation and completion of the Reserve Reports, Hydration remedy etc and everything we are currently working on regarding to acheiving the projected flow production levels towards and by the end of the year.
    This would put us in a saleable position and the recent Drunkards Wash region sale for $800,000,000 was used as an example and we spoke of simple calculations of what our reserve value would equate to per share (for each of the roughly, 300,000,000 shares on issue).

I thought they all sounded confident on a whole. It appeared that they had stared humility in the face somewhat and admitted that they had not anticipated the Hydration issue and that it had set us back. They were adament that the previously elusive hydration issue had now been remedied effectively and that we can acheive the projected flow production levels this year. I detected a new sense of triumph.
    It was clealy said that an announcement, perhaps about flow rates, was said to be due in the next few days or early next week.

Not much new in that, but i added mine anyway.

And in conclusion, i can say that anyone in their right mind who would be selling tomorrow or the next day of for taht matter selling anytime in the next few weeks for anything less than a dollar and fifty cents is plain mad. Loonie i tell you! And i can only cite this - if the directors are not lying, and i dont think they are, we can all see the fairly immediate future and see value in the companies shareprice.
    If what was heard at the meeting today was to go ahead in the next few weeks of the year, then we will have maybe 7mcf per day (conservative), an estimable reserve report worthy of advertising our company to potential suitors, money in the bank and a shareprice relatively higher, say maybe around $1-50??
    Thats my logic and i value it at way more than 24c per share for these reasons!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.