IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Check-vacc - possible complete response case study!, page-3

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11920
    Hi all

The paper is not on the "publications" page of the IMU website yet, but you can get it online at the link above.

Just yesterday I was thinking to myself that IMU has gone very quiet about the Check-vacc trial, and wondering why. It doesn't get any coverage in either of the two Investor Presentation slide decks which have been released this month. It's not listed as a trial and not shown in the "value inflection points." This may be because they had to make room on the slides to fit in Azer-cel.

It will also be because the Vaxinia MAST trial is much larger, and has been able to progress faster to higher dose levels, and now has initial clinical response data.

Vaxinia was always expected to be the most powerful version of CF33, because (as Yuman has explained) the Check-vacc version is "armed" with an anti PD-L1 gene, which gives it an added capability, but the additional gene modification can actually weaken the virus itself.

However, the Check-vacc patient scan data released earlier this year was very encouraging and now we have this extremely interesting journal article as well, suggesting that Check-vacc may have induced a complete response even at a very low dose level. I think we will be hearing more about Check-vacc....

@Tifosi - yes indeed! Although the poor woman in the journal paper left the study after just one Check-vacc dose - so they have very limited biopsy data - the data they got did show exactly what they expected/hoped to see from Check-vacc. Tumour immune cell infiltration within 24 hours...
    It's a great read, isn't it!

Cheers

Dave
    Last edited by davybabyk: 14/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.