IMU 3.16% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Great question... I haven't looked that deeply into it...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Great question... I haven't looked that deeply into it unfortunately...
    Here is what I found from a website just now:

"Phase I clinical trials are an essential step in the development of anticancer drugs. The main goal of these studies is to establish the recommended dose and/or schedule of new drugs or drug combinations for phase II trials. The guiding principle for dose escalation in phase I trials is to avoid exposing too many patients to subtherapeutic doses while preserving safety and maintaining rapid accrual. Here we review dose escalation methods for phase I trials, including the rule-based and model-based dose escalation methods that have been developed to evaluate new anticancer agents. Toxicity has traditionally been the primary endpoint for phase I trials involving cytotoxic agents. However, with the emergence of molecularly targeted anticancer agents, potential alternative endpoints to delineate optimal biological activity, such as plasma drug concentration and target inhibition in tumor or surrogate tissues, have been proposed along with new trial designs. We also describe specific methods for drug combinations as well as methods that use a time-to-event endpoint or both toxicity and efficacy as endpoints. Finally, we present the advantages and drawbacks of the various dose escalation methods and discuss specific applications of the methods in developmental oncotherapeutics".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $439.8K 5.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 336996 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 462662 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ 1675072
Last updated 11.03am 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.