IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Check-vacc - possible complete response case study!, page-54

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    thanks Davy for posting this. Really very exciting for holders and patients alike. Was a very interesting read and it reinforces the commentary we've heard from Yuman and Leslie along the way: that is, the virus is doing in humans what they expected it to do.

Those photos are not only confronting but they are heartbreaking as well. You really do feel for this poor woman and so I at least, now have an even better sense as to why Yuman was so insistent on running this trial - with or without industry help.

In the paper, this bit stood out for me: Therefore, the fact that we saw a considerable increase in the number of T cells in the tumors within 24 h of virus injection suggests virus-mediated increase in T-cell population at the time of T-DXd treatment (25 days after virus injection) was likely at its optimal timepoint.

Perhaps not a great decision for this patient to exit the trial, but the timing on her follow-on treatment looks to have been timed well. And noting this was a single injection at a low dose, it's extremely encouraging to see this type of result so early. Little wonder why the team is excited.

So for me, we now have a possible complete response with CheckVacc in breast cancer and a complete response in bile duct cancer with Vaxinia. The common denominator is CF33 - and whilst it may be too early to rule out the impact of Trastuzumab deruxtecan in the Chekvacc patient - it's too much of a coincidence to rule out the therapeutic benefit of CF33.

Get 'em whilst they're cheap.

And thanks to Gossy for sharing the story of your friend. Good luck to her. I see Enerhtu was recently added to the PBS for breast cancer, so hopefully that also helps.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.