SGQ 3.85% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Dear mulac1 Hello, greetings to you and thank you for including...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Dear mulac1
    Hello, greetings to you and thank you for including me in your list of posters.

I am still in Melbourne but in the process of moving from the Center I was at to another place that would better suit my spouse's and my medical circumstances. I would still rather be in sunny Queensland, but we have lots more family here, an important aspect of our advancing years.

I have not contributed on Hot Copper lately, frankly because SGQ has gone a bit stale of late with little substance to discuss. There has been too much rehash with insufficient follow-up or fresh ideas at Mt. Alexander. I hoped that a scoping study and a JORC of some sort would have been defined by now. Instead, we had to wait for Argonaut to come up with some figures. Now we jumped onto the Patterson Project and I have to ask, what happens in six months after December with the close for Christmas, the rainy season etc.? do we move onto Julimar or back to Mt. Alexander to test the parallel structure on the 100% held tenement? I imagine that by then we will also need lots more money as Patterson will consume much of what has been raised recently .

Seriously, I am a bit disillusioned by the lack of defined forward planning and a spelled out direction. Similarly, I am confused with the lack of completion of tasks and the explanation thereof. We seem to be drifting somewhat. We have drilled lots and lots of geophysical anomalies, without much follow up peripherally. With the exception of some very poor sections, there has been little or no geological interpretation from the core drilling. I know Covid19 does not help the situation with regard to lack of staff and equipment, but many young explorers have accomodated Covid and managed to get around the Covid obstacles. It would be nice for example to take a leaf out of DEG, MEI, CHN, PUR, even minnows like CCZ or IPT to name a few.

I apologise if I sound a bit harsh on SGQ mulac, but you have stirred the possum in me and I had to vent. I had to lighten my holding significantly in SGQ. But, it doesn't mean that I don't believe in the projects, particularly the Mt. Alexander project. I shall return to it in due course.

Now, it remains for me to wish you well with lots of success with your SGQ holdings. You have been a true believer over the years and you deserve it.

Take care my friend,
    Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.58K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1238715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.