IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

CHECKPOINT INHIBITORS - What The?, page-11

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Post #: 55987077

In theory and based on the "overall" absolutely that could be assumed and is one of the compelling reasons targeted therapies are growing rapidly? High levels of combined Safety and Efficacy are the goal posts for sure and that's being achieved with checkpoint inhibitors when OVERALL studies and the treated to date are combined for reference.

However, you can't answer that question in advance of any individuals likely response or reaction to any treatment singularly? Generalising any individuals personal immune response in advance to any treatment would be a little too much IMO. The proof is there on the whole in overall results with targeted checkpoint inhibitor therapy. Plenty of papers published online, we could read all year to simply find specific answer, but on the whole proof is there. Adverse reactions to same are based on our own immune responses to the said treatment, it's a personal result based on in depth chemistry and genetics of the specific individual.

However, if we look at overall results of checkpoint inhibitor therapy for reference in comparison to the standard of care treatment Chemotherapy, we can see checkpoint inhibitor therapies do show that safety profiles are much improved and do reduce overall side effects in many settings comparatively.

Checkpoint inhibitor therapies are proven to be a big advancement in both safety and efficacy in the overall populations being treated.

Tough question mate, perhaps a little to general/ broad for even the educated to answer, let alone me? But perhaps with a degree and 30 years in the lab you/ we might then postulate a mildly credible answer.

That's my laymens crack at it.

IMO
    DYOR
    Good luck to ALL Holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $406.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $1.341M 4.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 167966 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 138542 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.