IMM 0.81% 31.3¢ immutep limited

CHECKPOINT INHIBITORS - What The?, page-6

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    While we count down to the next data point. Somewhere in my recent reading on the process of immune response to infection, virus, foreign titbits and other naughtiness that is identified by an immune system. The response includes a rush of white blood cells to the infection site, damaged or injured location. One of the signs this is occurring is swelling at the site.

Recalling the many Spider plots produced by efti trials presented by Immutep. One plot measures tumour diameter or size over time from the commencement of efti treatment. Some of the patients tumours increased in size. This could be a sign of disease progression. That's bad. What if the increase in tumour size is due to swelling. Could this be a sign the treatment is working by infiltrating the tumour and starting the normal process of cleaning up the burden of cancer. So disease progression indication in this case, may be the exact opposite. This is straight from my lounge room lab. So do your own trials to generate your own data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.3¢
Change
0.003(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $450.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $90.92K 292.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 104081 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 112054 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.