CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

cheeky little irish green dot

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

I just noticed that the CETO map has been updated with a few new sites. Hawaii is on there (Oceanlinx has been trying to get something going with them for ages without success - perhaps the govt has now turned their attention to CETO, for good reason).

And now, most importantly Ireland is now a green dot, not a blue dot. "Woaahhh!" I hear you say, "Hold the phone Barb, it's a green dot!".

OK, probably not enough to mortgage the house on, but its surprising how little things slip through the cracks. Remember when we discovered the French grant two weeks before it was announced. I'll put my neck out and say that news about Ireland is on it's way.

FROM THE LAST QUARTERLY: "The potential for commercial scale demonstration of the CETO technology is being investigated at Sustainable Energy Ireland’s (“SEI”) wave energy test sites located off Spiddal and Belmullet in County Galway. Ocean energy initiative funding of €26m (AU$44.65 million) is available for research and a feed-in tariff of €220/MWh (AU$378/MWh) for wave and tidal power has been established. Ireland has a renewable energy target of 33% by 2020, with an aim of 500MW of installed ocean energy by 2020 with an interim target of 75MW by 2012. To facilitate this development, ocean energy is currently given priority for grid access."

THE MAP:

http://www.carnegiecorp.com.au/img/content/globalsites/CETO%20Project%20Pipeline_090813%20Full.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.