AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

cheer turned into fear, page-5

1. 305 Posts.
    ecsc,

According to AFR, the board will have meeting next week (not sure when) but I assume mid week.

I believe, we should see some ANN update on the process near end of week. but ANN would mean nothing if they don't mentioned indicative price for the sales.

You see, everyone expects about 5-6 bidders and they will choose 3-4 into next round. But if they come out next week and say, we have received 2 formal bids...SP will sink further IMO. (even though having buyers at this time is a positive thing)

I have also sold some today near end of trading hour..just as insurance incase it falls further Monday..but I will buy back even if price goes up. This is something I've picked up from Selmax.

If the share has potential, it doesn't matter what price you pay, you will still make money. But if the price are dirt cheap, you would not touch it if you think it will fall further.

I have sold some of my holding today and hoping to buy back on Monday. Regardless if it is heading North or South. we have both witness AIO at around 40-50 cents...I don't want to see my AIO holdings down to that level ever again

Good luck to you and myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.