AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

There is some good to come from AXM trading around 23c. That's...

1. 525 Posts.
    There is some good to come from AXM trading around 23c. That's the lowest possible price level management can action those warrants at. So maybe they'll action those sooner than later. Then they may run AXM like the professional, well credentialled management team that has been spoken of on this thread.

Yeah, I've learned some things over the last few months. Such as management owning a large portion of shares is not necessarily a good thing (they really do start thinking its their company. As Ocracoke witnessed). And having a major share holder who's been around the traps a while doesn't guarantee success.

IMO opinion the 'sophisticated investors' off loaded alot of the newly issued shares at 27-30c in around a month. I think they sat a 500K buy order at 27c to hold the sp up until they had sold their lot.

The most important thing when investing is don't let love blind you. Many posters on this thread blindly expressed their undying belief in AXM management and cheered them on when they should have been asking 'Better Questions' of themselves firstly and ultimately of management.

Questions such as, "Why did they do that? Why did they not do this? Who would benefit from certain decisions? What is happening in the wider market and how do I view that in comparison to my investment?" Anyway the point is, ask many and better questions always.

My take on AXM is that they need to pour 7000oz a month to break even. I believe AXM hasn't achieved it yet, but are not far off. I do think AXM management are well credentialled and when it suits them they'll start pushing the sp barrow.

I predict sp will be 50c+ by sep/oct this year, maybe sooner if certain things drop into place. A sp of $1 by mid 2010 would not surprise. Old mate hoohoo has got the right idea, trade else where, make a quid and come back when AXM is moving in the right direction.

Yep let the sleepers sleep and run with the runners.

All the best to AXM holders.

P.S. Apologies for the cheeky heading, thought it might grab your attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.