AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

cheer up cheer squad, page-5

1. 4,326 Posts.
    great info sunshine,

think that could be the reason the SP has been supressed, a 30 - 35mil blow out when your not generating cashflow is obviously a concern. Goldman do seem bullish though in their short term expectations of ramp up to 150 and 200k ounces, imo its certainly attainable. One highlight in MA's comments there was again the report that reserves at Wiluns are proving greater tha n expected and that underground mining source indicated would be the east lode i believe, from memory they had only just hit that target when drilling was halted last year. That to me will be a highlight of the year once they can get the cash in to get those rigs back on site they have some pretty interesting zones there that could easily increase mine life and with the higher grade nature of these production output to 150 using the one plant is certainly attainable imo.

Still we wait for clarification on what comes of the action against OZ, the more i read into it the more i believe there were facets of the plant that were not as described within the sale or care & maintenance process. I guess the fine point will be were management mislead? or was there a lack of due diligence? Given managements track record i'm tipping the first but ofcourse its still open to conjecture. i'm sure it will all come out in the wash though.

All in all i still read it that the problems are behind us, lets hope so.

Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.