RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

cheer up

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hey cheer up its not the end of the world.Many of you are acting like a rain depression over Iceland. So there has been a bit of a leak in the dam - it will be fixed, we have the money, so we will have a bit of loss of production but its not all the doom and gloom that some are predicting.Whats all this nonsense about going broke,having to be taken over etc.

Re-read the last quarterly report - its great - we are on the road to success.Yes this is a setback but that's all it is,it's being acted upon at this moment. Red , it's advisers etc are all concentrating their minds and efforts to solving the problem.

Now lots of people are saying that they should release updates on the position now. Maybe but my preference is to wait until they can give a comprehensive report on the problem,contractors are being mobilised , estimates made of the time scale and cost. If it all comes out in dribs and drabs it would only drag the sp down.

This is going to be a good company paying good dividends in the not too distant future - all good - give them a break -yes I know there history just like the rest of you. We should be talking up the company's prospects, not down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.