RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

"Now lots of people are saying that they should release updates...

1. 492 Posts.
    "Now lots of people are saying that they should release updates on the position now. Maybe but my preference is to wait until they can give a comprehensive report on the problem,contractors are being mobilised , estimates made of the time scale and cost. If it all comes out in dribs and drabs it would only drag the sp down."

It is unknown whether the cause of the subsistence has been identified, whether the area of subsistence is expanding or if the subsistence has stabalised. Also, REDs shares are temporarily suspended which means releasing information in 'dribs and drabs' will have no effect on the share price.

"This is going to be a good company paying good dividends in the not too distant future - all good - give them a break -yes I know there history just like the rest of you. We should be talking up the company's prospects, not down."

We should be assessing the company's prospects with a balanced viewpoint so that we can determine the relative risks vs. rewards. Wishful thinking didn't help those on the titanic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.