RWD 10.7% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

Please indulge my impertinence for a moment or two.I have had an...

1. tbv
    135 Posts.
    Please indulge my impertinence for a moment or two.

I have had an ongoing investment in Reward since Q3 2007. That will give you an idea of how smart I am. I have sold a little here and there over the years sometimes at a profit sometimes at a loss. Being in North America I have invested in companies like Baltic Rersources, ISX, and Anglo Minerals during the same time frame. All took their deposits and monetized them to the great benefit of their shareholders. So here I sit staring at the bargain bin price of Reward Minerals and shaking my head. How could a company with properties this prospective stuff the process up so badly? Canadian properties also have native title concerns and the First Nations process is not that different.

Back in that day Lake D was the only real prospect for Reward but even with its remote nature it was a peach in comparison with the aforementioned companies. The story just seemed so good. Now Lake Mackay was supposed to be savior (or was it Moora?) but obviously is not running in the fast lane if it is in the race at all. Is this company nothing but a shine to keep investors interested and pouring in their paystubs? I think not but must admit it has pretty well worn out its welcome in my portfolio.

Dear Dr., do SOMETHING. ANYTHING. PLEASE!

I hope to possibly mark the low for this cycle with my moaning and kvetching. Probably won't be so lucky though.

BTW - I am not listing a sentiment because exhausted nor exasperated are options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $37.37K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45981 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.