RWD 0.00% 5.7¢ reward minerals ltd

cheese and whine, page-9

1. 756 Posts.
    Hi all, its been a long time since I've posted and slowly but surely have been collecting Reward shares over the last year or so. Reward is a great opportunity in my opinion.. Reward can't go broke ??.. yes we wait..but on my side of the fence it is just a buying opportunity at reduced rates.. The poor old Doc must have skin like leather because he cops a good hiding on this site !!.. I truly think the man is a genius..after all he has located $40+ billion worth of potash on Australian soil.. I also believe in constructive critism and it seems the Doc has his limits in negotiations and communication.. possibly because he is too personally involved.. negotiating with the T/O's must be like playing high stakes poker for him.. every single minute must be stressful, heart racing, hoping for the right cards to fall. This is exactly why he shouldn't even be there(at the meeting) ?!!.. we definitely need (more) proven, trained, communication and negotiation people under the roof of Reward..or perhaps even a 3rd party(consultancy) who have nothing to gain.. things will happen naturally soon enough with the right people in the right place..the message needs to be presented to the Doc in a positive light... (the stubborn old ... !! 8~)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8895 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 96410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.