CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

#### chemeq - takeover ####

1. 6,669 Posts.
    Dear all,
    What you think of this outcome???

Brief: We know chemeq has a great product....coz its basically got another means of increase meat in pigs and chickens without the use of antobiotics. The issue with using antibiotics is that coz chickens and pigs are injected with this, when humans do become ill.. we require antibiotics to get better... however sometimes the antiobitotics we use isnt strong enough.

Hence why CHEMEQ has coem up with an alternative.. and there is the move with Govt all over the world to totally ban animals injectes with antibitics.

anyway...im writing this just to make it clear and simple without going into too much detail....

The reason for my post?? Chemeq has an issue, that they arent meeting with the demand from the rest of the world. The potential is HUGE for CMQ..the market is so huge that I feel CMQ isn't big enough.
    Therefore, whats stopping someone like Pfizer stepping in and saying...
    "Ok guys, u have a great product, but clearly you are struggling to keep up with demand. We will by all your Intellectual Property / patents.. we will keep the Management etc on Board for 5 years'

What do you all think???? Is there any credibility to what Im saying?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.