CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

chemist warehouse catalogue, page-4

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I was in a Chemist Warehouse yesterday and they only had 1 tube left of Thermalife.
    I asked how many that they got in originally, and she said that they originally received 6 tubes about 1.5 weeks ago. The girl behind the counter was quite informative about it, that it was new to them market and that there will be some samples available soon to give out to customers when they see the rep in the near future.

So it is only 5 tubes sold so far at that Chemist Warehouse, but the point that I was most interested about what that when I pointed it out in the catalogue and wanted to know where they were, they were right on the counter at the pharmacy end, and she was giving out the info about it without me asking details. (ie, painblocking of pathways in comparison to Voltaren etc).

Would have loved to find out more about what she knew, but having a sick, tired & grumpy 2 year old at with me, was rather limiting to my chat time.

I just suggested that they are now down to 1 tube....time to hurry up the order for getting more in stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.