CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

chemmart, page-2

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Scandal

No explanation so I don't know what you are alluding to with this post re Chemmart.

I found thermalife in the Chemmart range by typing thermalife in to their search facility.

Only problem is, as I posted on another thread, you actually have to know the name Thermalife to find it which to me is pretty much useless.

As posted on another thread the Seniors Games is the correct and best place to advertise.

No way. It is an EXCELLENT place to promote BUT out there in the faces of 20 million Australians via general saturation advertising is the ONLY way to get mass attention and immediate results.

Saw the Blackmores advert last night re their pain treatment. Just about made me cry. It is a good advert and gets in before us.

We are left tossing around like babbling idiots. Blackmores gets straight up and running with a good advert. They realise where to advertise [EVERYWHERE], when to advertise [RIGHT NOW]and how best to advertise [TELEVISION] not Seniors Games and not some useless [aka cheap, aka desperate] adverts in a daily newspaper.

It really is sad that Blackmores can do so it so easily and PNO find it to be all too hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.