NOX 1.45% 6.8¢ noxopharm limited

Chemotherapy Improvements

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Clumsy of me to mix up Chemotherapy Improvements with Targeted Drug Delivery, which HAS been abandoned.

TDD was an attempt to patent the use of Veyonda to treat glioblastoma multiforme, but it looks like this became redundant once Noxopharm created a new isoflavone drug to treat brain cancer.  See GBM.FINAL.3 (noxopharm.com)

I note that TDD was abandoned on 10 June 2020 and that the application Improved Isoflavone Formulation was lodged on 3 September 2020; so this might be the new GBM drug.  

As for Chemotherapy Improvements, the following extract from the patent application is instructive: [0192] Generally, the reason why a platin or taxane is given once every 21 or 28 days is because the therapeutic dose of the drug is so toxic that the patient cannot receive it more frequently. The sub-therapeutic doses of platin or taxane which are given according to the invention do not cause such significant side effects and therefore are able to be given more frequently than otherwise is possible with a therapeutic dose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $10.20K 152.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51263 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 59000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.