LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Cheniere makes positive FID, page-40

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    Borty,

""Back into hibernation for me.......just waiting for the announcement.....might be next month, might be next year, matters not.""

Unfortunately is does matter. If we still had 300 million in the bank I would possibly agree with you. Time has become an important factor simply because of the dilution effect. I was hoping to see the share price way above one dollar before the next cap raise.
    Management have certainly tightened the purse strings in recent times. Perhaps this tightening should have occurred earlier on. We are now racing against time to get some deals done.
    I was also hoping for a further increase in the oil price. That seemed to hit a road block the other night.
    Some have been very bullish on the prospects of oil going higher. Lets hope that proves to be correct. But in reality who ever knows with any certainty.
    What we do know is that the oil price has been hovering around these levels for quite some time and yet still no news. The continued activity in the overall LNG sector is of some comfort, but time is of the essence.
    I remember the conversation some time back when I last spoke with management, that an oil price around 70 dollars would be very handy. I was assured it would definately make life easier then trading around the high 30's. Well it has been there abouts for some time now. We were seeing prices upwards of around 66 dollars a couple of months back.
    We have continually watched over a period of time more qualified people join the board, which only adds to the wages bill. Very happy to see experienced people come on to our payroll, but we need to see these experienced operators bring something to the table.
    We must have one of the most experienced, qualified group of guys ever assembled by a company that haven't been able to light the fuse to ensure success..
    I am hoping with all of my fingers crossed that this renewed activity eventually finds it's way to our little LNG train which appears to have been in the holding yard for way too long.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.