ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

cheques, page-3

1. 192 Posts.
    Scouser

From what you said, I think you mean that your $2000.00 is still sitting in your cheque or saving account waiting to be cleared. As the IPO for ESG priority closed on the 29th Nov. and the general public offer closed on the 4th Dec., I take it that you have missed the boat. The IPO closed very much earlier anyway - well before your cheque reached Orion.

I wrote in my post on the 24th Nov. that the IPO was going to be oversubscribed and to wait until 28th Nov. to write out your cheque was leaving it rather too late I think. You might as well use the money now for other purposes. They did state in the prospectus that it will be on a first come first serve basis.

Though you may have missed this one, at least Orion did not cash your cheque and earn interest on your money and return it later. My past experience has shown that a company can just do that. I had the misfortune of subscribing to an IPO once that the closing date was kept open many times due to poor responce and my money was returned after over 4 months. At least I got my full amount back finally. What you don't want happen is to buy into an IPO which is undersubscribed and the company decides to list anyway and you end up loosing half your money on the day of listing. It is all one big gamble.

Good luck for future IPOs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.