OCV octaviar limited

FairisfairAs you asked I will leave out cherie hearts but can...

1. 529 Posts.
    Fairisfair

As you asked I will leave out cherie hearts but can you give us your view on the conduct of Wellington/Hutson as we are on the OCV thread.

I note your post about OCV back in 2008 so you seem to have supported the Scott lead OCV board and I assume by default its advisor WC

Whats your view on
    - OCV paying WC to take PIF of its hands when 25 or more parties were prevented from doing diligence and actually paying OCV for management rights.
    - WC staff pushing the vote for WC changes or face liquidation line
    - The hired actors in then and now who are paid by someone to support WC
    - A placement not in the interests of unitholders who in court Hutson claimed not to know and yet turns out the bulk was taken up by Wallace a long time associate
    - fake organisations getting access to register and having funds to send out pro WC leaflets twice to 10000 people but not the money to have an office

Now to me this and a whole lot more smells to high heaven.

Your thoughts ??

And Simon my view is that the action group had the C--p kicked out of it in court and the committee are worried that they will personally cop legal costs if they try and take it through the courts again or even raise their heads above the trenches.

I dont think the last attempt to remove WC was the right way to move but thats my opinion.

Hey I wanted an action group formed and someone standing at the door of every WC presentation signing up members with a "keep them honest" campaign. Sadly this idea was pushed aside and from what I gather it was decided to trust WC and see how it goes.

From that point on WC was in the castle with the drawbridge up.

As to your faith about the proceeds from the court actions I am hoping I am proved wrong on my thoughts on that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.