IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

Cherry Tree completed, connected to the grid, page-24

1. 3,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    https://renew.org.au/renew-magazine/renewable-grid/transition-delayed/

Good article on the impacts that transmission lines are having on renewables... future benefit of storage and PH... reduction on reliance on coal... etc

Interesting read, pro Snowy2.0... which when the scale of it is illustrated - its long term... but so much storage.. hard to see how we will reach some carbon targets without it. Also made me more aware of how PH needs to fit into the NEM as a whole, I know coal is currently a large proportion of our generation, but we also need deep storage PH to cover us for poor weather for when renewables such as wind do not generate.

Very happy with how IFN is tracking and taking step change in generation and firming... perhaps a PH site smaller than GNE's 8hr storage may be the next worthy alternative investment for IFN... perhaps near the proposed renewable hub in Dubbo NSW - as you would assume that transmission upgrades would be a given part of the deal and transmission losses via MLF rates would be minimised.

GLTAH... CIV-19 aside, still have high hopes of a Bradman occurring here by year end. ($0.999 by year end - buy)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.