SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Chess board laid, page-248

1. 2,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    If you are truly looking to educate yourself in Technical analysis here are some of my recommended books to read, as follows:

1.   The Art of Trading by  Christopher Tate
    2.   Active investing by  Alan Hull
    3.   Chart Trading by Daryl Guppy
    4.   How to Trade in Stocks by Jesse Livermore
    5.   The Australian Stockmarket by Ron Bennetts
    6.   Australian Stockmarket investor by John English

My indicator alerted me at Friday’s close, that SGH is now good for technical buy, with short stop loss inbuilt to this trade. The very bullish signal that I am waiting on is probably still some weeks/months away before going long.  But, as from your article, all is looking very positive for a change in sentiment from the market. In Time, we will be given the answer!

I’m here to make money, so this is not a recommendation! Seek expert advice before investing, and never take advice from anyone on H.C. including myself.

My Advice is that everyone learns their own method that works for them, and takes a pinch of salt from all the books, news, experts, T.V, Warren, Roger and especially all the H.C. Gurus

Golden Rule: Remove completely all emotion from your trading, that way you can laugh the loudest at all posters remarks whether it is for or against your views! That’s lesson number one.

Now I get to sit back and wait for the Napoleons. Bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.