MSB 2.94% $1.16 mesoblast limited

CHF - MSB's Dark Horse with Multi-billion dollar potential, page-135

1. 15,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5535
    no, you're right - there have been a few signed off.

Ok ... so glad we agree then that there have been partnerships since 2015 - now you want to talk money ....

I am not going to do all your homework for you but I will give you a hint - the partnerships that you claimed didn't "stick" Teva (formerly Cephalon) and Mallinckrodt contributed about USD $380 million on their own all up to the company bank account and no matter what shape or form the payments came in - it was all money the company was able to use in its day to day operations .... you would also be aware that some of these monies were booked as license fee revenue, or as you like to call it contributing to the 'bottom line'

upload_2021-10-6_13-46-27.png

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/cephalon-and-mesoblast-form-strategic-alliance

Cephalon will make an upfront payment to Mesoblast totaling USD $130 million

In addition, under the terms of a Stock Purchase Agreement and a Subscription Deed, Cephalon will make an equity investment to purchase a 19.99% stake in Mesoblast at A$4.35 per share, totaling approximately USD $220 million.

As for the current partnerships that remain - they have all contributed upfront payments, and some with buy-ins as well so round figures MSB have received about another USD $100 million ...

JCR and Takeda have both paid upfront license fees (Takeda 2 X $5 million Euros so far) and both licensees contribute to revenue through ongoing royalty payments for Temcell and Alifosel sales respectively .... all of JCR and Takeda's monies also contribute to the "bottom line" (aka revenue)

https://www.mesoblast.com/partnerships/overview

So round figures about USD $500 million raised by Mesoblast from partnerships and licenses - just sayin'

Perhaps not as belittling as you were trying to make out .... as you were ...

Enjoy your day as even in lockdown I have better things to do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.035(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $4.016M 3.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 34292 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 27287 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.