MSB 0.92% $1.08 mesoblast limited

CHF - MSB's Dark Horse with Multi-billion dollar potential, page-330

1. 3,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1301
    @whytee

tongue.png
    My response was to " oh now there's Covid let's try that!"

It was the Mount Sinai Health System who did the initial study, I have provided their Press Release if you would bother to read it, and down the bottom is a list of people in the Mount Sinai Health System who did the paperwork to push it through pronto.

FYI, the trial took quite some time to appear after the study, no guarantee it was going to happen, I can only guess it took some time for the Mount Sinai Health System or the Icahn School of Medicine to plan the trial and then get the funding from the NIH. No I don't think it took too much convincing at all for Mesoblast to come to table after the study along with older allied results and the possibility of NIH funding to cover some of the costs.

But " oh now there's Covid let's try that!" remains pure BS. It was not Mesoblast who initiated that first study;

"Three key players involved were Stacey-Ann Brown, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine) at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; Tiffany Drummond, Assistant Director of Regulatory Affairs at The Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai; and Camelia Iancu-Rubin, PhD, Director of the Cellular Therapy Laboratory at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai."

From https://www.mountsinai.org/about/newsroom/2020/mount-sinai-leading-the-way-in-innovative-stem-cell-therapy-for-covid19-patients-pr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.010(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.233B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.11 $1.05 $5.002M 4.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5697 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.06 1181223
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.