MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

@dachopper I want to thank you for your posts over the past few...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

@dachopper

I want to thank you for your posts over the past few "waiting" months. I believe it was your good self that started this thread?

Title "CHF - MSB's Dark Horse with Multi-billion dollar potential".

The information you and others have posted refute the first part of the Title Heading. Yes is has a multi-billion dollar potential but even then that does not do it justice.

Dark Horse?- A Candidate or competitorabout whom little is known but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds.

There is no way that the information that you have posted, the data from the trials and the testimony (and soon to be published paper) from Dr Emerson C. Perin, MD, PhD, FACC and others, can sum up our Therapy as "A Candidate or competitor about whom little is known but who unexpectedly wins or succeeds."

Your posts, the data and other thoughtful contributions deserve a more accurate title. Let's all lift our heads a little bit so we are see the trajectory this Company will soon embark on with CHF being a booster rocket in that flight.

Bit wordy perhaps but:

CHF- Evidence to support the pathway forPartnerships/Approval and a yearly multi billions revenue stream becomingclearer

That to me is the value of your posts and this thread. It is also the value of posts about this and other uses for our products, on the Paradigm thread, Cell therapy thread and others. There was one brilliant post (I am sorry it may have been you I cannot find it now) where the poster said he wasn't sure where to post it.

This forum is all about investing in Mesoblast (for us long term holders anyway). You and many others posting across the various threads are simply providing simpletons like me information on the "Investment case for Mesoblast". I did set up that thread a few months ago, hoping that Posters would provide us with the information that makes that case on one thread, so that we did not miss a nugget or 50. Never mind, just keep posting somewhere, they are usually well worth reading.

Have a good weekend

Regards

Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.