MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

The only thing your missing is that scientific literacy is in...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    The only thing your missing is that scientific literacy is in short supply amongst these so called analysts making there views known. In the next few months the truth will out. We can go back to rational discussions on HC and taking our own personal “dreams” out of the bin. However perhaps the biggest win will be that we will have to stop adding more odious posters on ignore, due to their ignorance and gloating.

I always planned to hold for the long term so I have made or lost nothing and I welcome considered posts whether good or bad. However the noise over the past few days has been disgraceful.
    This Company will have SP wise a successful 2021. Some unfortunately have decided or had to sell and will miss out on this, how that can be the subject of joy is beyond me. My suspicion that some who shorted had advanced knowledge to recent news is also high.

The board can build a company on the Heart trial results on their own. However a bad LBP result will send the shares sharply down on sentiment alone. Given my previous remark, I took the news that shorts closing their position (if true) as good news about that announcement when it is made.

So while our patience and nerves maybe testing along the way, good times ahead. With the current Covid rules locking us all up here, Xmas maybe a rather more somber affair than Christmas past. However lots to be looking forward to in 2021.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.