MSB 5.12% $1.39 mesoblast limited

CHF trial mythbusting, page-101

1. 5,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8962
    You draw a valid conclusion, but there is a line of thinking that suggests yes/no responses on surrogate targets were received from the DMC. That we cannot verify or shoot down just as yet.

It would be nice to know, but I don't believe it makes any difference as any surrogate data is purely indicative and the sample size of 175/600 is not enough to draw any conclusions.

Personally my experience in large corporates is that contracts are drawn up, but can be flexible. If a party wants to terminate - there will be a negotiation and an amicable split done.

In this case Teva wanted out and there was nothing MSB could do about that. So the split was as clean as I have seen to be honest, no cash commitments to Teva and we get full rights back. They even keep their shareholding in MSB.

The split although detrimental to MSB in the short term, could have been much worse. And if CHF trials succeed , it is a major major windfall for shareholders.

For now I am focused elsewhere. I will do my best not to comment on Teva anymore- it is really rear vision mirror stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.