MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

CHF trial mythbusting, page-84

1. 30,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858
    No clearly you are indeed capable of independent thought, but I was making a valid point.

We are each capable of being influenced no matter how independently minded we imagine ourselves to be. And IMO that has happened in this case even if you absolutely deny it.

If you don't then I will... looks a lot like an ultimatum to me....and if you don't disclose that intention to him you aren't being upfront. So technically if you don't disclose it's not an ultimatum...well ok.

We're both being influenced ...to talk about absurd or improbable negatives, lose perspective...

My experience with anns is unless you are dealing with Dodgy Bros and you're not sure of something, ask them first. If what you want to know can't be disclosed, wait. In the fullness of time an ann comes out which makes your question redundant. IMO you're getting fixated on a small part of the picture and assuming you're dealing with Dodgy Bros instead. This is when fear takes over. This has happened with me many times when I thought about contacting management to ask them something they couldn't disclose anyway. Then I pulled back.

Is it really so important to go to the top on that issue, when it's likely to be overtaken by other circumstances soon? Read back on the other posts you admire and consider if you aren't being taken in a bit about what ultimately, is not a central issue for MSB 's future. (oops I nearly used 'going forward' hate that term...!).

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.065(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.50 $1.38 $7.016M 4.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10425 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 44243 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.