PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

chicken little

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Why not keep this forum intelligent and a source of passing along ideas, where we ask more questions than profer predictions? Some of my favourite prognosticators post things like: "PRE will close between .051 and .052 or between .053 and .054, unless it goes to .059 to .061"

Save it. Who needs uninformed predictions anyway?

My suggestion to myself and to all: Get into an imaginary helicopter and look down on this market from high above. Periods like this are normal! Unless you are as talented at predicting as some of the HC posters, you will likely not be able to know where the bottom is. So you have two choices: Sell now and sit on the sidelines and stop hand-wringing, or ride it out.

If you had bought shares on the day AFTER September 11, 2001, you would have made lots of money in less than six months.

A word to the wise: The US market is will be leading the down-plunge, but it will also be the very first to start the recovery. Looking for exposure to quality U.S. companies in the short term will prove most profitable in the medium to long term.

As for gold, well, I dunno. Why the drop? My take is that it's a correction after a dizzying rise. It will still be the safe haven in times of turbulence. PRE is still speculative, but in my view, there are no reasons to abandon it. Results will come and will not be affected by market volatility. The size and quality of the resource is unknown (no JORC), so not factored into the SP. When news comes, the market will reassess the value of the share.

Lots of leverage and little downside when compared to potential upside with this one at this price. I'm in large and staying put. Sheep that run away in fear are the ones that get picked off by the wolves.Stick with the flock! BAAAAAHHH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.