ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Great post Obe ...now this is what we need, gather more info in...

1. 3,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Great post Obe ...now this is what we need, gather more info in this direction as I believe some of us have not even noticed that we have new management as if current management has anything to do with the last 28 years of EsI history and India is our big chance and Foz definitely has brought this to the table. ...thumbs up by me keep this kind of info coming.

It amazes me how some of us put hours into research and then we carefully post with the intention on delivering what we think is responsible. and informative, something we do not need to do and the amount of people who just come and write a two second post to just flame the hard work you do and I tell you it is very disheartening as I feel in the end that it may not be worth the effort as it will not be appreciated and I have at times just given up because it can be quite demotivating...WELL I APPRECIATE THE EFFORT THAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR POSTS OBE regardless if I agree or not with the content ....but you will never ever get a post from me that puts others down ...I focus on the issue and that gets a lot more productive than some of the other content that gets thrown around .
    My opinion only ...not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.