FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Don't think so FRUMPY. THERE can be NO bidding war ( And Please...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Don't think so FRUMPY. THERE can be NO bidding war ( And Please Tony [with greatest respect].. spare me your response..For your sake I hope the SP to increase in next week to 15c so you can sell out so we don't have to endure the continuous whinging.. You're a "shorttermers chasing quick bucks... the long termers don't want to see your bidding war at these levels... so we are prepared to wait a bit longer.. but as I say.. hoping SP reaches 15c soon to let you escape from your nightmare)

Any event, said it too many times. There is only PE standing in way of WPL . FAR and CNE exercise , if not WPL take.
    For that reason ther is no room for a bidding war... not immediately... only once the PE has been exercised.. that opens the doors for everyone else to engage.. whether in a T/O or bidding war or whatever... not before.
    SO IT HAS TO BE PE first(before anything else)... Then they can release RISC, then resource upgrade, then DOC ... and then..AFTER all is revealed.. whoever are interested, can engage in a bidding war. C'mon guys.... stay focused and let logic prevail ( having said that, I'll eat my hat if it doesn't play out in that fashion... should it go that far).

The only alternative to the above is, as a few of us had stated on a number of occasions, early , early "backroom" negotiations between WPL and FAR and CNE (long before the announcement by WPL) may have already transpired ( hence my reference to WPL having made a tactical move.. at the right time I might say.. to suit the "conspirers") that will ultimately facilitate WPL getting a share in the discovery.. (but not the full 35%)

Also noted Cosmo's earlier post... will add that it must have been someone else that might have raised the aspect of private equity .. debt etc etc .

My proposed scenario (been posted a few times) is based on a premise (and requiring good negotiation skills) that will see FAR adding minimum 5% to their existing stake without outlaying a single dollar.. no CR necessary and no debt to be incurred to acquire and additional 5%. Very doable..let's wait and see.
    Have a good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.