SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

chicom ain't so smart after all !, page-10

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Matt, i believe you've read the article I linked to from today's AFR, as you referred to it in your first post on this thread. Here is the link again for others:

http://tools.afr.com/viewer.aspx?ATL://95803096-f069-11e0-bdf7-28bc8571379a§ion=tools

It does say tat Rio or BHP could weigh in with a bid after the mining conventions are secured (well, it says the prospects of a bid are not "completely fanciful"). So Hanlong can't really keep out another bidder.

Re this:

"Hint: Mining permit signed but not dated sitting in Biya's study desk draw."

I haven't seen any evidence as to that, nor have I seen it mentioned other than on Hotcopper. Do you have a source?

You would have also read in the article that Hanlong and SDL are meeting with the Cameroon President, later this month. They want a special meeting of parliament to ratify the mining convention, as Cameroon parliament will have had their last sitting for the year, before the SDL/Hanlong meeting. It seems like an extraordinary amount of effort if the documents are just sitting in a drawer somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.