BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

chief operating officer appointed

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
    Bannerman Resources Ltd. (TSX: BAN, ASX: BMN) is pleased to announce the appointment of Peter Christians to the position of Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Christians, a mining engineer, is Namibian born, and has accumulated more than 23 years experience in mine planning and design. Mr. Christians joins Bannerman following eight years with AngloGold Ashanti as Mine Planning Manager based in Perth, Australia. His career spans international postings which include Gold Field’s Tarkwa Mine in Ghana and Kennecott Utah Copper’s Bingham Canyon Mine in Salt Lake City, U.S.A.

Most significantly for Bannerman, Peter Christians’ career began and includes 10 years in Namibia at Rio Tinto’s Rössing Mine, the world’s largest open pit uranium mine. The Rössing Mine is immediately adjacent to and geologically on strike from Bannerman’s Goanikontes Anomaly A deposit. An initial scoping study anticipates that Bannerman’s operation will be very similar to the Rössing Mine.

“As we enter into the feasibility stage of the project, Peter Christians’ knowledge of Namibia’s mining heritage, excellent understanding of the issues around the development of a new mining operation including identifying skilled professional talent, and his previous experience in Uranium at Rössing bring a unique advantage to Bannerman Resources,” says Peter Batten, Managing Director and CEO of Bannerman Resources. “Peter brings an important dimension to the Company as we move from exploration through the development stages of a world class Uranium mine.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.