PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

chief operating officer, page-19

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Thanks Budgie 4 and Tyler80, I'll have a look at BLK and IDC.

I have a smattering of Blue Chip stocks that have made slow but solid progress over time.

ABU is, and always has been, a "speculative" stock, reported by Pattersons and other brokers as a "spec buy" on many occasions.

Some have been holding onto ABU for many years. For me it has been around 12 months.

As a "spec" stock that is about to become a Gold producer I still have the faith to hold on, although I have sold my entire ABU holdings once before at 3.8c and bought back again in the mid 2's. Some others have often traded ABU, with good success.

Buying a "spec" stock is a gamble, but confidence in the company comes from great drilling results and having faith in the honesty and integrity of the company's board, and their management plan for the company.

Obviously the faith in ABU's board has diminished somewhat due to Darren's incredibly inaccurate timeline of events leading to Gold production, the trading of assets to JV partners, and now the capital raising that no one anticipated.

But that's the nature of the game with a sec stock, expect the unexpected, and if you have any doubts at all, it is best to err on the side of caution and move onto something else.

I'm holding onto my ABU stock for the long haul, but if there are opportunities to take some profits and buy back in again, I'll do it. Or if any more unexpected news turns up that is going to have an adverse effect on the sp, I'll move onto something else too.

My confidence in the company, and its ability to deliver significant profits, and a higher share price for long term holders, has been diminished somewhat, but I still believe that ABU has the potential to be a profitable Gold producer some time in the next 6 months or so.

Best wishes to all ABU holders, I hope that all of the news about ABU is great from here on in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.