MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Brno, I'd also like to support your right, as well as others, to...

1. 568 Posts.
    Brno, I'd also like to support your right, as well as others, to put your views here. Frankly I think it's you who deserve the apology.

This is a place for open public debate, as well as sharing information and speculation. Eliminating dissenting posters by demonising them and by pimping to the authorities makes me quite angry. It's also a disservice to readers here, who are risking their money, and want as diverse views as possible.

I think use of the TOU in debate is quite pathetic. No group of posters owns the board, and someone doesn't have to own stock to post either.

There are a few other boards on this forum where pro posters, who amount to a happy band of acolytes of the particular company, have ensured that possible warnings were never aired. I would put ARU in this category. Critics of VRE were attacked before it went under. The lovers of Macmin (MMN) weren't too happy to see another view expressed.

I'm not saying that MCO is like these disasters, just that it should be able to withstand robust debate if it's got the goods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.