MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Heres a little question MalMaybe a little more relevant than the...

1. 33,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Heres a little question Mal

Maybe a little more relevant than the qustion you asked me which is very subjective .Mal you should ask what they are going to do with the ore they have mined to date, has it been processed and if not why not if its so high grade.
    Isnt the reason you mine ore so that you can process it and make a profit?

Several long term posters here said they were going to buy if the sp dropped do you think they did ?
    PErsonally I doubt it. I have posted my trades I think that gives me a little more credability even though I never owned much of it.

ANy way good luck you seem like a decent person with a family its only a forum here and I feel its good to see both sides of the coin. Anyway beutiifull evening and I feel MCO have a fantastic resource, to be realised under the right management

brno as for SLR I am still accumulating I wont be at their AGM, I hope SLR remains focused on Daisy and improves efficiancies there before looking at ground in other places.
    . yesterday I had a MD of a mining company call me we discussed potential aquisitions, and MCO was one of the companies we discussed I was positive of it given its brown field status and resource.
    He was shying away from Victoria because of potential litigation from Authorities seemed to think any mine there was like BDG I guess its all about preconceptions.
    There is money out there for investing in good resources

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.