HTG 21.4% 1.7¢ harvest technology group ltd

Chielf Sales Officer Charles Fonceca

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    he is gone gang

no longer working at Harvest

CEO Paul Gilfoyle made a big song a dance about hiring a gun sales bloke and he barely lasted 5 months, what does that say about his judgement?

the culture in the company must be toxic & I really feel sorry for those who have been there for many years while watching this absolute shit show unfold

below are those who have worked for the company in senior roles over the past few years who are no longer with the company.. many of whom didn't last long at all

1. Andy Lowery
    2. Richard Coston
    3. Patrick Neise
    4. Brandon Mercer
    5. Martyn Hopkins
    6. Colin Napier
    7. Madhu Augustine
    8. Diranne Renwick
    9. Charles Fonceca
    10. David Fosberg

Many lives has been ruined by those at 'the top'..let alone the destruction of millions of dollars of shareholders wealth..

The company has yet again wasted millions of dollars throughout 2023 (on top of over $10m lost last Financial Year) with bugger all money left in the bank with a capital raise imminent at history low levels to keep the lights on (in my opinion)

all while Paul and Linda are sucking well over half a million dollars a year on their 'packages' from the business..it is shareholders money they are wasting and it is utterly disgusting let alone embarrassing to witness

I will keep saying it - it is blatantly obvious change is needed and they must go !!!

disclaimer I own shares in ASX:HTG
    do not rely on anything I say
    do your own homework & research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.003(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $13.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.4¢ $4.911K 329.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 442013 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 80766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.