Childrens Autism rates skyrocket Bobby Kennedy, page-21

1. 15,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Hold on, do you see me starting threads pushing someone elses ideology ever?

Or using quotes from sources that are just expressing their OPINIONS on something that they dont seem to have much of a grasp of?

Please refer me to them, I cant recall any in the last 10 years, but maybe i am wrong.

On one thing, I will agree, spectrum DIAGNOSIS is on the rise. A part of evolution? Who knows, maybe the creative thinkers are more attractive to mating partners than the dull narrowminded types? Maybe they are breeding more and passing on their genes?

Or maybe, as you say JFK says, something else is causing it? Maybe solar flares? Maybe processed foods? Maybe rubber thongs?

So many maybes, as diverse as your imagination can take you....

I watched a video about Gary Numan and he mentions that at some point he realized he was on the spectrum, cited the reasons why, and I thought to myself, wow, I must be autistic too, that sounds alot like me.

Maybe if I go and get a diagnosis i will bump up the numbers for you.

Problem is, I've always been this way. As have most people who recognize they are "neurodiverse".

I have a healthy list of life experiences i can blame it on. I can also look at my parents and blame it on them too.

But for your convenience, I'll let you clock it up as a side effect of the vaccine that I must have drunk the cool aid on, simply because I didnt fall for a bunch of internet conspiracy theories that have aged so well, havent they? 5G nanochips anyone?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.